Opps... forgot to post the question. was nervious about posting. sorry adult content

Okay, Im stuck in a hard place dont know what to do. My husband has been cheating on me. Was gone all weekend comes home late/early Sunday like nothing was wrong. I feel like Im all alone. I dont know who to talk to about this. Dont want my parents or my inlaws (who treat me so good) to worry. I just want this to go away. It hurts that he'd go out on me and sleep around with other women and still look me in the face and tell me... "I Love you". That's is just a bunch of B.S. Right? Am I justified to feel this way. Yes, I confronted him he says otherwise. Recently, I found out about another one.... Ooooo.... Aughhhh.... Im just a dam fool for staying.... I just need friendly advice ladies. This is the first time I have really said anything to any living soul i have been keeping this to myself...

Fishette

Asked by Fishette at 1:46 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• Sorry, but I'd not put up with that AT ALL. And I'd tell his mother and father why I'm leaving him, as well as my parents. That does not fly with me. If he loved you, he wouldn't be running around behind your back. Sorry, Mama :( That really sucks.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• No one woman deserves to be treated that way and you need to reconsider your relationship with him and if he unwilling to change or admit his infidelites then you need to think about your happiness and self worth. I know its easier said than done, I know because I've been there. Life is too short to waste even a second being unhappy because those seconds lead to minutes, hours, days, months years and so forth and you will never have those moments back. I have learned this and would rather be a single divorced mom than to be an unhapy mistreated wife.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 1:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• hugs

jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 1:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• First of all, you deserve so much more. If you are absolutely sure you need to decide if you are going to leave. It would be a deal breaker for me. But you can try counseling if he is agreeable and you would have to explain your proof to him before that. You can also come up with a plan to leave. Figure out what friends or family you could tell and who would support your choice. Figure out who you could go to temporarily while you sort things out and get legal advice. hug
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 1:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Oh honey, I feel so bad for you!!! All I can say is he is lucky its not me, because he would not want to come home ever again when I was done with what I would have to say and do. On a more positive note....if you really believe your marriage is worth saving, then try to talk to him about getting some counseling. I will pray for you.
    darter

Answer by darter at 1:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I agree with all the answers so far. Talk to him and if he isn't ready to accept responsibility and work with you on the relationship then I'd say see ya. And yes I would tell everyone why its ending no use lying or hiding the truth it isn't worth it. It will only bother and hurt you in the long run. You need to make up your mind on what you are willing to do or not do and then make it happen. Move on or stay its really all about what you can handle.
    arobert29

Answer by arobert29 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Thank you all for your words of advice... Yes. i have to make some hard decisions to decide my future and the future of my two sons. I just had a baby two months ago that is why it is so hard to make the choice stay or leave. I do have to reconnect with my close friends and family. Yes, if he really truly cared for me and our boys he would not have gone outside our marriage. This is easier to say than to actually do. Why do men/guys do this? Why aren't they happy to be with one person? My husband never answered that question. I asked him the other day, "Why aren't you happy and satisfied with me?" he said nothing. I guess my answer was right there all along. I just feel so used....
    Fishette

Comment by Fishette (original poster) at 2:02 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Sorry, I don't put up with cheating. I left my son's father because I busted him cheating 1 time. There are NO second chances in my book. You do NOT deserve to be with someone who treats you like crap and cheats on you. He doesn't love you, if he did he would NOT be cheating.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Why? BECAUSE MANY OF THEM ARE IDIOTS. Ruled by their penises.

Give him a choice. Marriage counseling and giving up his side attractions, or divorce.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:04 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• i am opposed to cheating. get out because if he is cheating on you, then you dont know what kind of diseases he could be bringing home to you. get out for the sake of you and your 3 children. IMHO, he is abusing you by sleeping with other people.
    chrisrmom

Answer by chrisrmom at 2:19 PM on Feb. 22, 2011