Why do Athiests on here keep going out of their way to bash, stir up trouble, and create problems that aren't there?

I've never in the people I associate with seen such childishness... or these people keep asking Anon questions to act like trolls... are your lives seriously that sad that you need to cause drama with others... do you get off on the problems you create... do you get off on seeing people on here mad... Why can't people on here act like grownups???

I can care less why you are who and what you are because you'll never be in my life to make an actual difference... and I am extremely happy in my own life to not need to stir up the drama... if you hate religion so much, stop looking, bashing those that do, and move onto something that brings you actual happiness... unless acting like you are is what brings you that small bit? In which case, I am so glad I am who and what I am... and if your thinking was so awesome you wouldn't need to justify it by asking questions as to why you don't... who truly cares if you hate God!!! That is your own mental issue

My bliss is found in helping others, charity work, my kids, my life, and family... not bashing others so I can feel better about myself… there are more people that believe in some form of God than don’t so… GET OVER YOURSELVES

BUMP if you agree???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Why do CHRISTIANS on here keep going out of their way to bash, stir up trouble, and create problems that aren't there?

Seriously... this is a two way street. I am Christian and have been way more offended my people of my own religion on CM.

GET OVER YOURSELF!

Don't like the questions, don't open or answer them.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• who truly cares if you hate God!!! That is your own mental issue

what makes you think atheists hate God? ignorant comments like that are what spread stupidity and bigotry. atheists do not hate God. they do not believe in His existence, period. you cannot hate something that doesnt exist.

ps: Im a Christian
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• wow! I hope your vent made you feel better!

Answer by older at 1:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• You do realize that THIS Atheist right here, That would be ME did call the person out on it, so let's not turn this in to a whine fest of the Big Bad Atheists picking on you. I don't appreciate the "poor persecuted Christian" act and the general insinuation that I'm Atheist because I "hate" God. So really aren't you being just as bad as the people you're complaining about.

POT MEET KETTLE.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• or these people keep asking Anon questions to act like trolls...

^^Which are you, the pot or the kettle?

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Oh the irony!  You are doing exactly what you are accusing atheists of.   Unfortunately your attitude is very prevalent amongst those of your faith which is why there is so much drama here.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:01 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• This site really needs an un-Bump option. This site is full of trolls, religious or not.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 1:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• You are posting anonymous.

Answer by louise2 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• you are probably one of those that are blinded by faith...lol
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• i READ THE QUESTIONS ASKED BY THE ATHESIST AND DIDN'T SEE ANY DRAMA OR ANYTHING, ITS THIER RIGHT TO FEEL THAT WAY AS ITS OUT CHOICE NOT TO BE. BUT I DON'T THINK ITS FAIR TO PUT THEM DOWN BECAUSE OF HOW THEY FEEL IT DOESN'T MAKE THEM A BAD PERSON. ITS A CHOICE AND THATS THIER CHOICE.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2011