What booster seat do you have for UR child? Do you/they like it? Pros & Cons?

Ok, so we're going to buy a booster seat for our son (yes, he's 4 and meets the height/weight requirments). I've done some reviews online to see which were the best ones but I thought I'd ask here too. TIA! =)

my2luvbugs

Asked by my2luvbugs at 11:31 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I think they're all about the same. In this day, I think people are more prone to get the cheapest. I bought my Son's booster at Toys R Us. I can't complain and he thinks it's fine b/c he know it's the law and he has no other choice. Good Luck.
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 12:20 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I have this one in pink and black, the Britax Frontier.

http://www.target.com/Britax-Frontier-Car-Seat-Pink/dp/B00164T85M

It's expensive compared to the regular booster seats, but SO worth it.
    Chick

Answer by Chick at 12:50 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• dont get one with arm rests or get one were the arm rest goes up were trying to get our daughter to buckle her self like a big girl but the arm rests get in the way and she cant do it plus its hard to get around because they are bulky and in the way so it might be hard for you as well
    leapyear

Answer by leapyear at 12:32 AM on Nov. 21, 2008

• We have the Graco Nautilus. We love it! It has the extended 5 pt. harness which was important to me. It's $150
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:09 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• I went with the Britax Regent. It harnesses up to 80 pounds, and is super large and comfy.
    Tea4Tas

Answer by Tea4Tas at 7:59 AM on Nov. 22, 2008

• honestly my kids have car seats that are also booster seats. but i believe in leaving them in the car seat straps until they out grow them.
    jo-42

Answer by jo-42 at 9:00 PM on Dec. 4, 2008