Have you ever worked out with resistance bands? How did you feel about them?

I am starting this new work-out routine that involves resistance bands and was just curious what everyone's feelings are about them.

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I like them. I always worry about bulking up when I work out, but resistance bands just help you tone up.
    KristyB

Answer by KristyB at 10:34 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I think they're a nice change of pace. Its hard for me trust I am getting any work out of them really on my own vs with my trainer. User error I am sure!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 2:15 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I like them. My favorite workout series is Turbo Jam and one of those is a toning/strengthening routine that uses resistance bands. It's nice to change up from the weights now and then. And you certainly need to do some strength training and sculpting, whether it's with weights or bands, or both like me :-)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 2:18 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I just started doing a routine w/them and really like it! I was hesitant at first to use them too.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 2:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2011