Do you get along with your siblings??

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• great.... couldn't ask for better bro or sis
    peekab00

Answer by peekab00 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• It depends on the sibling. I get along best with my 20 year old sister. My 18 year old sister hates me, but one day she'll realize that she's not as smart as she thinks. I get along really well with my oldest sibling, my 34 year old step sister, but I don't get along well with her brother, who's 30. I get along great with my 13 year old brother, and pretty good with my 14 and 18 year old step brothers. I love them all though, no matter what!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 2:15 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• my half-sister and I get along great...I never even met her until I was 12 and she was 18

my sister and I don't talk much...she is schizophrenic and sadly, it's very difficult to deal with and just to be around her for more than a very short amount of time- she is a ward of the state now because there have been SO many issues with her

my brothers are both gone- I do wonder sometimes what they would have been like though (both died before age 3)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:40 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• kissing dadmost of the time

smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Yep depends on the sibling
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• no my mother ruined my relationship with my brother when we were growing up and my sister only talks to me when she wants something. i wish though!
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I only have step siblings. My oldest is almost in her 30's and she lives like 1 hr away from me. Then My other one is like in his late 20's and he is in another state and doesn't talk to us anymore. And the younger one died at birth so the only one i talk to his my older sister and its like a once a month
    2boysyahoo.com

Answer by 2boysyahoo.com at 7:44 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I'm the oldest of 3 girls. It was always 2 against 1. Even now that we are all adults (youngest of us is 20) we don't all get along all the time but its because of one thing or another, not the whole person in general.
    pioneergirl10

Answer by pioneergirl10 at 10:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I have 5 siblings.

My 2nd oldest sister and my younger sister and brother, we all get along. The other 2 not so much. One is due to he is a loser/junkie other due to she chooses to keep herself seperste from the family.

lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2011