Implanon?

I was wanting some feedback from you ladies on BC.

I am 38 weeks pregnant and plan on going on BC after the baby is born (this is my second child). How has Implanon worked for you? Do you like it? And anything else you can tell me would be great.

Thank you so much! I just really don't want to get pregnant again after baby and I have a hard time remembering my pill and I hate the depo shot, it made me blow up lol.

armywife009

Asked by armywife009 at 2:20 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Health

• I was on the implanon for a year and a half I did not like it at all I never had my period I was always moody it was kind of like being pregnant again I wasn't able to lose weight until I took it out it gave me horrible side effects never again will I get it again I don't recommend it for birthcontrol but then again some people react to it different .Good luck .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 2:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• i have never heard of any bad things with the implantation
    chrisrmom

Answer by chrisrmom at 5:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2011