Have you ever gone on a paranormal investigation or ghost hunt?

We are going on one weekend after next and I am so excited. We watch Ghost Adventures all the time and though I doubt it will be anything like that I am still looking forward to it.

jamesonjustines

Asked by jamesonjustines at 2:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Entertainment

• Yes I was in a group that was part of the "Taps" family for a couple years. Investigating is nothing like tv........for the most part it can be pretty boring lol. But once in awhile its worth all the hours of dead silence (forgive the pun lol).
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 2:32 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• This is actually with a crew from a tv show but its just two hours not the overnight cut into a few good pieces you see on tv. Heres hoping to randomly stumble onto some good parts though!!!
    jamesonjustines

Comment by jamesonjustines (original poster) at 2:34 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• No but would love to. Dh and I did seek out a place to stay once tha was supposed to be haunted but nothing happened and I was disappointed.
    darter

Answer by darter at 2:35 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I remember years ago about 13 driving around for what seemed like hours on some country road with my aunt because of some supposed light that bounces every night and we never found it but it was worth the sheer horror of driving around looking for it with oh about five other random cars I can only think were looking for the same ball of light
    jamesonjustines

Comment by jamesonjustines (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I would love to. Love ghost hunters. And would love to see something first hand.
    piorkowski

Answer by piorkowski at 2:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• We've gone "ghost hunting" but nothing professional or anything lol. We'd just go look up urban legends in the area and go walk around at night. Nothing ever happened.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 2:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• lol..no! i'm too chicken!!!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 2:40 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I have a few times! They are sooooo much fun!!! Especially if you go with a group who isn't totally drop-dead serious all the time, like they have something to prove. I also LOVE going on those ghost/haunted tours when we visit new cities!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:44 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Nope I have been to one. I need one in my home thou... Things are missing and the children are saying there is ghost in the house. I would like to start charging the ghost rent.... Good luck.. The hunting for a ghost does sound like fun.
    kalynskorner

Answer by kalynskorner at 2:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• yes, a couple.. one that i hoped would turn up something, one that scared the bejabbers out of my friends and i xD
    spitfire06

Answer by spitfire06 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2011