Why are Athiests purposely going into religion section if they have none

She deleted the question, but I want to give people the right to defend themselves, so I am reposting. The following is the rest of her question...

"I mean other than to bash, stir up drama, and ask questions that make those that have a religion of some kind to feel like crap for having one...

Do they get off on being a TROLL

Why would someone ask if they are ashamed of their beliefs??? HELL NO.. proud of my beliefs, and glad I have something to believe in... i don't go to sections I care less about to cause drama, why can't they just grow up and move on... My belief in God has nothing to do with what others do, I have a personal relationship, and seen miracles happen, and have enough sense to learn from unanswered prayers as lessons in life, rather than pretend there is no God, acting like a 2 year old throwing a fit, and pretend it is the only reason or way I believe"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Religious Debate

• "I mean other than to bash, stir up drama, and ask questions that make those that have a religion of some kind to feel like crap for having one...

That's exactly why I come here.

Do they get off on being a TROLL

Yes I do.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• yup, it is spring break somewhere.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I do have a belief system. Just because it isn't a "traditional" one that you would see in a Religion section doesn't mean that I have any less right to read about and express it than someone who is Christian.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 2:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• And causing drama in the questions is any more grown up?
    blu_canary

Answer by blu_canary at 2:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• She didn't delete her question it was closed and it had already been handled. So by re-posting this you are just stirring up the same drama that she did, and that she had claimed Atheists were.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2011