I have a SECRET... DO YOU?

My husband is my best friend, we tell each other everything!! HOWEVER, I have one deep dark secret. I have told him he was only guy number 4. But in reality, he is actually number NINE! I moved from another state, and no one here knows me nor have I slept around... (which I never did before, those were with men I had a relationship with, going all the way to 13) I am 25 now, and I would never tell him the truth! Wrong?? Maybe.. its not like I have a disease anyways... Is it wrong not to tell him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• It's wrong to lie, but your past is your past..... It isn't anyone's business how many people you have or haven't been with.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Yes . .. some things are better not talked about . . . I would hate to be reminded of my husband's love life before me . . . .yuck.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:27 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Most people lie about the number of sex partners they have had. Don't fret about it. He probably lied too.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• That is something that Dh and I dont talk about...past is the past!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Why lie about it to begin with though?
    I can't answer if it's wrong or right not to tell him, because I don't understand why you chose to lie to begin with.
    Mom2theboy1994

Answer by Mom2theboy1994 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• In time you may feel like telling him but some poeple don't that type of thing well so it really is your decision to tell of not.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 3:32 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• ~*Anon*~... means it is still a secret
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 3:34 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• WHY WHY WHY is this even a question between couples??? Its so useless and really does not matter. Dont worry about telling the truth it will only start a fight unless it's really eating at you for his to know your exact amount of partners.
    MelissaAnn224

Answer by MelissaAnn224 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Ehh my husband hasn't asked me my number so I haven't told him. I asked him his and when he told me, he asked if I've been with more and all I said is yes lol. But we don't usually ask things like that and even that conversation was at the beginnning of our relationship...when it mattered.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• NINE PEOPLE is A LOT!!! thats why Im embarrassed to talk about it. My mother has only been with my father, so I was raised to have morals, and I feel like I through all of that out the window!!! LOL
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2011