Is there any FREE life coaches out there?

My life is crazy feeling sometimes. I need a boost of sprite , Is there any free Life and Work coaches out there? do tell...

kalynskorner

Asked by kalynskorner at 3:27 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• not sure, but one of my best friends is often referred to as my "life coach" lol...we don't see each other often for different circumstances, but whenever we do- it results in deep, meaningful, uplifting conversations- about life in the present and future. anyway, if you can't find a free life coach, surround yourself with positive uplifting people, and that will help...good luck though, and this might not seem like the best of advice- but was always keeps me sane is remembering it COULD be worse, no matter what's happening, it could always be worse so be grateful for the good things...
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 3:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Have not ever seen one, but check out EmmaLeeInc.com if you are serious about getting one.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 3:38 PM on Feb. 22, 2011