Major Headaches ..... Please Go Away .

I Have These Consistently Headaches That Would Not Go Away And Tynenol DOES NOT Work When I Take Then What Home Remedy Can I Take To Stop These Headaches ?

theeHALL_mom

Asked by theeHALL_mom at 3:33 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 3:35 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• did that .
    theeHALL_mom

Comment by theeHALL_mom (original poster) at 3:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• where is the headache? There are different trigger points you can try. Also, I use an ice pack and go to a dark room. When I wake up, no more headache. Drink LOT-S of water too, most headaches have a link to dehydration.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 3:41 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• with pregnancy all you can do is take a maximum of 1000 mg (2 extra strength) acetaminophen every 4-6 hours. you cannot take anything with aspirin or ibuprofen in it unless your doctor says its okay.

if thats not helping, try sleep if possible and drink lots of water.

if your headache isnt going away with rest, hydration and medicine, call the doctor. it could be a blood pressure concern
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• At your next appointment I'd tell your doctor again and make sure he knows the severity of them....maybe they're migranes and you can get something prescribed for them.
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:32 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• headaches can mean a lot of things when you are pregnant..for my best friend it was a blood pressure issue..she had very high blood pressure that caused them and sinus headaches that didnt go away either..if tylenol water and sleep dont help definitely express concern to your doctor because it can also be a sign of pre e...if you have a history of high blood pressure or have had it recently you may just need to try some calming things like a bath or a good massage(bring in loved ones for this is helps lol) but if it continues definitley express concern to your doctor and if you have a history or sinus problems try one tylenol and half a dose of childrens benadryl allergy...that helped me and i had some major sinus problems for a couple of months
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 1:16 AM on Feb. 23, 2011