When you and your dh/so argues..who is the one to usually apologize first?

I used to always be the one to apologize first..just to get the arguement over with but here lately..I've been in bull head mode,lol.

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 3:42 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• In my case it's my husband because he is the one who does dumb shit....but i also accept and apologize too.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 12:03 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Im never the one to say "sorry". let alone say it after we argue. So i def would say my dh
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• ~*Both*~... we're pretty good at seeing our own faults and appologizing when which ever needs to
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I think its probably me... we are both stubborn and it takes all we have to admit defeat ( haha ) but we are both at fighting, sitting back and looking at both sides and very quickly coming to each other and apologizing..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:46 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I live in bull-headed mode - but that's not why he typically aplogizes first - he gets over things really quickly - and I need some time alone to process - with 5 kids at home and all - it takes some time for that to happen.
    AAAMama

Answer by AAAMama at 3:47 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• We don't usually apologize unless one of us is wrong and we usually know when that is. Usually our arguments are venting valid frustration so there's no need to aplogize unless one of us goes overboard which hardly ever happens. We are careful to fight fairly! It took time to learn that lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:47 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• usually it's me- but we don't fight really. it's just petty things here and there. i NEVER used to even apologize before, i had huge pride issues. but then i realized humility goes a long way and saves a lot of time. but he is also quick to admit fault- which is probably why we don't fight lol.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 3:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• hmm.. never thought about it befor, but now that I do.. fricken dh has never said sorry...
    Anonymous

• We don't argue much. We are both quick to forgive and forget when we do. We haven't had anything major to argue about that we couldn't work out together peacefully.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 4:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Whoever is wrong
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 5:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2011