Cyber cheating

My husband and I have been married for seven years. When I married him I knew that he has some problems with porn. I didnt realize until three months after that he was into sex phone lines etc. I found text messages between him and another women at that time. I stayed with him and he promised to get help and stop doing what he was doing. Three years after he was doing the same thing with a co-worker. He keeps promising me he will stop he will get help. Im so done with all the lies and cheating and I wonder if Ill ever even want another realtionship. Has anyone ever had something similar and what did you do?

ceciandrew

Asked by ceciandrew at 3:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I found my ex on a porn website- and that, plus other drama, made me leave. It's an extreme lack of respect that can only lead to cheating. And if he's doing it with a co-worker? I'd consider that close enough to cheating...He's not going to change and unless he's in some sex addicts anonymous class, I'd leave. Good luck though, sorry you're going through this.
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• ~*Hugs*~... first of all, thanks for having courage, and using your screen name? And *hugs* for having to deal with and live through something of this nature…

Has he acknowledged his addiction to sex? Been willing to seek some form of professional help? Guessing since you are on a site like this, you both have children… and my heart goes out to that aspect, because if Mommy is dealing with this, they have less mommy, because your mentally dealing with this on the other side!

If this is something that bothers you, I would state, “being happy and single is better than with someone and miserable”? But if he seeks help, and does his part to build back trust… which will mean him being absolutely open with everything… like you having access to all bills, phone records, and the list goes on
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 3:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I would end it with a cheater, especially if it has happened more than once. I'm sure there is a man out there for you that can be honest, I found one.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• You should end things, I find that once someone cheats its hard to be with them because you never gain back the trust and you spend a lot of time prying and spying and coming up with excuses or even when he isn't doing anything wrong you will find yourself accusing him of doing something. Once you do leave hin ( if you do ) take the time to cure yourself before jumping in the dating pool. You will heal and the pain will subside and one day you will find the right man for you but don't go looking, he will find you.
    MelissaAnn224

Answer by MelissaAnn224 at 4:02 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• my dh is the same way, i hired an attorney in january of this year and we went down together and after he said he would drop these other women he met online. well he stopped going to chat rooms but is adding slutty women on facebook and still texting lots of woman. lucky for me i was smart enough to go ahead and pay the retainers and divoce fee already so in a month or so after i take the required parenting for divorced couples class he is gettin served and evicted. like my friend said you cant fix or change people, and they cant change themselves overnight, so might as well leave em be and move on.
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 4:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• well my bf was on every dating site u can name smh he nevered changed so i had to go!!!!!
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 4:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• If you are truly done with the relationship, then you need to move on and heal yourself. Once you have healed, you will be able to look for someone else. Good luck.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 8:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I'm sorry for you but cheating is cheating and he won't stop it's hard. He has promised you for years but continues to do it and you continue to stay, so you will have to make the move and leave..then when he see's that you are serious he might get help or he might not but this is unacceptable and who knows if he has took it a step further and met with these women.
    He has you so why does he feel the need to have cyber sex. You deserve to be happy and beleive me ther are other nice me out there, all men are not alike....be strong and do what you gotta do
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 12:01 AM on Feb. 23, 2011