For the moms who can't take their kids out in "winter" weather?

Do you have an indoor playground near you? Do you have anything like Chuck E Cheese?....where they have the games and serve food too?
If you do, could you give me a link to the site, or at least the name of the place? What kinds of things do you dislike, like and also what you'd want to see in one?
OR...
If you DON'T have a facility like this near you what kinds of playground equipment or activites would you want in an indoor center like this?

I'm doing a little research, so anyone that can "BUMP" me, please do....I'd like to get as much feedback as possible! Thank you in advance! xo

CABlonde

Asked by CABlonde at 3:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Entertainment

• We don't have winter weather, but we have a huge indoor playground that my kids LOVE!! They have a big obstacle type area that sort of resembles ones seen in Burger King or McDonalds but it's like 4 times the size of the ones in fast food restaurants. They have two HUGE blow up slides. I think there's 3 or 4 trampolines, the big ones, and they use one specifically for 1-3 year olds. There is a rock climbing wall. They have a snack shop. There's probably 6 plastic playhouses/jungle gyms. A blow up obstacle course. Huge upstairs area for birthday parties. There's a little kid area specifically for 1-2 year olds that's blocked off with those huge foam blocks and gym mats and they have like a ball pit and stuff for the little guys/girls. There's probably 8 tv's set up with different video game systems. It's huge, awesome, so much for kids to do there. A ride on train. We go almost every weekend. Sorry, they don't have a website
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 4:06 PM on Feb. 22, 2011