What Hobbies Do You Enjoy?

I do quilting, crocheting, and collage-making. I also love writing, reading, and organizing things. What are your favorites?

lovingmy4babies

Asked by lovingmy4babies at 3:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Right now, I am hand-quilting a baby quilt. I have discovered that I enjoy it. I have two other quilts to complete. One is a twin size. The other is king size. I cannot wait to finish them and cross them off of my list. I enjoy crocheting/knitting for my family. I think that this summer I will get my dss involved in creating scrapbooks/photo albums. I sew clothes, curtains, anything else that needs doing. Because my youngest is 4, we get to go swimming at our local pool. This summer, I plan to teach my 8-year-old ds to swim. I also want to take them around where we live and take pictures of anything that they want to.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 4:18 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• :) I just asked this question! lol I enjoy doing beadwork. I was doing seedbead type but I am spreading my wings and trying to make earrings with beads, shells.. i just put in an order to fire mountain gems.. i'm so looking forward to designing some jewelry.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 2:30 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Afghans, sew, read, my gardens, make artifiial flower arrangements and I made Memory Books for my 3 Chd and Brother and Sister
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 23, 2011

• lol, I thoought it looked familiar!! But I love beading, taking pictures, going for drives...
    LaughsAlot

Answer by LaughsAlot at 1:49 PM on Feb. 25, 2011