Who else is DREADING the arrival of stinking summer?!

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 3:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• ME. I hate summer.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Dreading? Really? I can't wait!!!!! Well, I'd like everything except the humidity! lol
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 3:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Why are you dreading it? I am not dreading it but just wish I looked good enough to wear a bathing suit and not be self conscience.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I hate hot weather. I prefer fall or spring like weather.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 4:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I see it gets nice & warm here but not too crazy have an a/c for the few brutal days & don't have bugs just the odd mosquito so I can see why it bugs you it sounds really hot in the summer where you live
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I am tired of the stinking snow i want summer lol, we went from 54 degrees to pouring cold rain , to snow flurries was to go back to warm but now they say a snowstorm for Friday and thunderstorms for Monday. I can't wait for a warm up
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I can't wait until summer, you feel so much better in the summer when you can get out of the house. There's so much to do when its warm outside
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I dread it because I cannot stand temps over 70 degrees, ridiculous levels of humidity, and bugs!
    misses_nick

Comment by misses_nick (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Not really dreading summer, I hate the heat. Just praying spring shows up on time...or I am going groundhog hunting.
    almightycookie

Answer by almightycookie at 4:03 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Can't wait for it...its been in the teens and we had 12" of snow a few weeks ago and just got 10 more, so bring on the humidity and bugs, but along with that comes open windows, sunshine, smell of fresh cut grass, flowers, color, beaches, kids playing outside all day and loving it!!
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 4:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2011