Entertaining kids in the winter....or any other time of the year....

Do you have an indoor playground near you? Do you have anything like Chuck E Cheese?....where they have the games and serve food too?
If you do, could you give me a link to the site, or at least the name of the place? What kinds of things do you dislike, like and also what you'd want to see in one?
OR...
If you DON'T have a facility like this near you what kinds of playground equipment or activites would you want in an indoor center like this?

I'm doing a little research, so anyone that can "BUMP" me, please do....I'd like to get as much feedback as possible! Thank you in advance! xo

CABlonde

Asked by CABlonde at 4:01 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We have a couple in my area actually. The one here in town is called Bo's Family fun. They have bowling, laser tag, putt putt golf for when it is warmer outside, an arcade and a place called debbie lou's in it. Debbie Lou's basically is a dress up place for little girls like a Glamour Shots I guess, but toned down. They can dress up like princesses and then they do a fashion show inside of Bo's.

Personally I hate the place altogether. Its over priced. They charge $7 for laser tag and the birthday packages really suck.
    http://bosfamilyfun.com/

Answer by gemgem at 4:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• We have a local playplace then the next town has an indoor park
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2011