Do you ever?

Do you ever feel that life is just slipping away. Either work or home life? How do you fix it?

red_head_mommy2

Asked by red_head_mommy2 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• I cutback on my hours at work.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Huge question....I don't think you can fix it, just make the best of what you have and try to enjoy it also. Can't stop time. If there is something in your life you dont' like do you best to change it, if not make the best of it. Gotta enjoy life.

choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 4:15 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I feel like my work takes away from my family time. By the time I get home it cleaning dinner bathing then bed. Im ready to call it quits and be a stay at home mom. It will break the bank but what is more important?????
    MelissaAnn224

Answer by MelissaAnn224 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• There are times when you just have to make a tough call to let something go. I have a lot of things on my plate, so there are things I do to sort of reduce my stress about having so much to do, or to reduce the chances that I'll feel guilty for letting something slip. A big thing for us is cooking/meals. To reduce our need to eat out and feel guilty about that, I spend days at home preparing several things that I can freeze and prepare easily on other days. I often have 2 or 3 crockpots running. I brown a bunch of ground turkey and make a huge batch of meatless meatballs. I freeze everything and I'm able to pull out what I need and fix homemade, healthy meals very quickly each night. Everyone in the house has responsibilities for taking care of the house, so I don't have to spend hours at that. Still, sometimes saying NO is the best thing! It's just hard to learn to do that. We never want to disappoint, do we?
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 4:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I feel like a big disappointment today. Not about just one thing either. About everything I've ever done.
    red_head_mommy2

Comment by red_head_mommy2 (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• That's when you need to find something that you really want and love to do.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 6:43 PM on Feb. 22, 2011