Single with BABY FEVER!

I am newly single with a 3 yr old and I am having real bad baby fever! Only problem is I have to find a man first. I feel like I will never fall in love again! Im going on 26 and I feel like my bio clock will be ticking real soon. Any one ever feel like this. I want a little on so bad. If I am still single at 30 I will seriously be considering adoption..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:15 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• I think you're awfully young to worry about your biological clock, to be honest.... I had my first baby at 37, and am currently pregnant with my second, who will be born about a month before my 40th birthday. I never really wanted a baby before I hit 30, but even after that, I NEVER considered having one without the right partner by my side... I'm not saying a single woman can't successfully raise a child, mind you, just that it's a lot easier with a partner. At 26 though, you have plenty of time. Don't stress about it, you JUST became single, give it a couple of years!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:18 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I have felt like that. You have plenty of time to fall in love again. Just give it time!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:18 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Just a little young to be worrying about the biological clock lol. I am sure you will find love again and have more kids when the time is right. I was 33 when I had my last baby and could have had even more after 33 if I had wanted to. The funniest thing I remember a girl asking me if it was safe to have a baby at 33 haha. I was like serious? She was 22.

Answer by gemgem at 4:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2011