Extra long baby gate

Right now we are using the superyard baby gates pulled apart and we sectioned off where we dont want our son to go. well, now I want a gate that opens and closes so that we dont have to step over baby gates to get in and out of our living room. We have a very wide arch going into our foyer and want to block it off. It is about 12 1/2 feet wide. I have found a few gates that are almost that wide (12ft.) and have the swinging door but none that are that wide or have the extension kits. Anyone know where I can find I long enough gate, or even ones with extensions?

BabyBugsmama

Asked by BabyBugsmama at 11:58 AM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• lol i know this is weird but how about a pet gate they seem to make those bigger
    here is a link
    http://www.retract-a-gate.com/retractable-dog-pet-gate.html?refA=goog&ag=sdopt&gclid=CNfS3uDFhJcCFSAUagod80EeZg
    SarahMerritt_22

Answer by SarahMerritt_22 at 2:59 PM on Nov. 20, 2008

• You might check Babies R Us, they have a HUGE selection.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:06 PM on Nov. 19, 2008