TWO WEEK WAIT...

who is waiting for there cycle for march 1st thru the 8th an are already having pregnancy syptoms.or have gotten a positive pregnancy test.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 4:25 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• MINES WAS DUE FEB 27TH BUT I TOOK A TEST ON SUNDAY AND IT WAS POSITIVE!!!!! AND I BEEN TRYING 4 3 YRS SO I NO THAT WAITING AINT FUN
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 4:30 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I am, My AF is due between the same time depending on how long my cycle decides to be, either 33 or 42. Not much for symptoms except for gas and bloating, a little bit of cramping throughout the day, but we have a virus going throughout our house also. Hope you get your BFP!!
    Rosiecheeks309

Answer by Rosiecheeks309 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• AF is due for March 1 (if I indeed ovulated on CD14) but if it wasn't until CD16, then not until March 3 so it is a waiting game. I have been having the sore breasts (but then it took me just over a month for my pregnancy symptoms to leave after my m/c January 1 of this year), then it subsided and now it is bothering me again so it could be preg. symptoms or just AF on the way. Also the creamy cm has me stumped as I dry up after ovulation. Also some mild cramping for the past 2 days, vivid dreams, fatigue and increased appetite. We'll see. There is always next month! Good luck to all of us!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:16 PM on Feb. 22, 2011