??

I TOOK AN OPK ON FEB 9TH IT WAS POSTIVE. ON FEB 20TH I TOOK A PREGNACY TEST IT WAS POSTIVE I TOOK 6 TEST. SOME ARE SAYIN THAT WAS SO SOON TO PICK UP BUT I HEARD THE MY HCG LEVEL MAY BE HIGH BECAUSE OF TWINS I HOPE NOT HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THAT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No, that's not too soon. Lots of tests are accurate at 10 dpo. I had a positive at 10 dpo and really high HCG levels in my blood tests (and they tripled instead of doubling), but only one baby.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:33 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• No you can't really tell until you have an ultrasound or your levels are tested at like 6 weeks
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:29 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I had a positive test result at about that time during this pregnancy and I'm having ONE healthy little baby boy. Just don't stress out about it. You won't know untill the doctor decides to do an ultrasound.. But chances are if you dont have twins running in your family or his, youre safe.
    Kayere

Answer by Kayere at 1:37 AM on Feb. 23, 2011