Tell me about yourself

This has been on a lot of websites when I'm looking for work,the ask for my resume and to tell them something about yourself. I know this could go anyway but what would be a good response>?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• When asked that question I tell them about my daughter, what my goals in that job field are (like full time forever, part time forever, or temp or whatever lol), what i have experiences with..etc
    just a basic bio of your information that will help you get the job..
    xD I'm fantastic at interviews so idk.. its all about confidence and knowledge, tell them what they want to hear :)
    spitfire06

Answer by spitfire06 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I do career and job search coaching (I never charge CafeMoms for my services); I will be happy to help you discover how to craft a great answer.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Read this to help you. 

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2011