Nub theory in 12 week u/s?

http://tinypic.com/r/119t0ex/7

Boy or Girl? :]

loveexxamanda

Asked by loveexxamanda at 4:42 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's sooo hard to tell at 12 weeks. I was at 15weeks and got an ultrasound and they couldn't tell what it was.....I'd wait until 18 and check again!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:27 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• They couldnt tell in the office but supposedly there is something called a nub theory..its the little thing sticking up in the middle..and some people can tell what it is depending on the angle of that
    loveexxamanda

Comment by loveexxamanda (original poster) at 12:35 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• we couldnt tell until 31 weeks that we were having a boy..so all that nub theory stuff idk about..i think its a little soon for them to be telling you something that could be wrong..definitely wait for the 20 week ultrasound you should know for sure then
    ahsot1230

Answer by ahsot1230 at 12:52 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• It was just for fun lol..I go this thursday to find out..hopefully baby cooperates!
    loveexxamanda

Comment by loveexxamanda (original poster) at 12:56 AM on Feb. 23, 2011