Do the kids at your high school have to do intergraded math?

some probally haven;t even heard of this. Its a new math and its really hard and most parents will not understand it, i have fought with my sons school over this for 2 yrs now because he doesn't seem to get it and there is nobody there to help him as in other teachers because they do not know how to do it and the Math teacher is too busy with after school sports to help the kids that are struggling. he even took summer school for this and failed it because the teacher really didn't know how to do this.

jenn4443

Asked by jenn4443 at 4:47 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Not where we live, I had no idea what this was until I just looked it up. It does sound confusing, although I'm not any good at math either.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 5:22 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• My daughter is in a six year high school. She has taken Algebra, Geometry, this year she has Algebra 2/Trigonometry, next year she is taking pre-Calculus

Answer by rkoloms at 9:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Here - integrated math is for those that don't test in to Algebra I.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:48 AM on Feb. 23, 2011