If you found someone's wallet and there was a $100 bill inside, what would you do with it?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 4:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I would return it, bring to police station or the nearest store and ask if the store clerks if someone came in looking for a wallet. My family use to tease mem when I was younger saying I am the only person that would return a wallet even if it had a million dollars.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 5:38 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I can honestly say I would return it with everything in it!
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 4:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• If there was an ID with an address in it, or some way I could return it I would. If not, I might keep it. What else am I going to do with it?
    Anonymous

• I would return all of it.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Honestly, when I was a kid if I found wallets with money in them I would take the money and put the wallet back where I found it. I know that was wrong, but nowadays if I find a wallet somewhere, depending on where I found it, I would turn it in. I lost my wallet a while back after I had just got my PELL money deposited into my checking account and had some cash in it as well. Someone stole it and I didn't even notice, and the next day they called me and said someone decided to turn my wallet in. All in all, I wouldn't want to be the person that got stolen from.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 4:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• i would return it intact.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 4:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• return it intact
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 5:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• i would return it untouched. guilt would just eat me alive if i didnt.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 5:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I too would return it untouched. I would want someone to do the same for me. And it actually happened to me before. I was lucky to have honest ppl find my stuff
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I would do what I would want anyone else to do if they found MY wallet and $100 bill!!! I actually forgot my purse in a cart at Target one time, and a man had the nerve to call me and ask what I'd give him if he returned it!!! If I didn't need some of the things inside (my wallet was NOT in there, fortunately) I would have told him to piss off. Instead I drove to Target, met him at the service desk, and gave him $20 to give me back my bag. I probably should have brought the police with me...
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 4:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2011