what do you do to spice things up in the bedroom?

makeupmom2

Asked by makeupmom2 at 12:11 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Use that bureau mirror...
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 12:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I am not sure how far you would like to go. I mean do what it takes do everything possible.
    use your imagination. I would be specific but I don't want to get deleted from this page...lol
    Or ask this question on here....What do you ladies do in the bedroom to make your man happy?
    Maybe I should ask it. and at the end say be specific but not too specific you don't want to get deleted...lol
    Anonymous

• We just installed a sex swing.

Anonymous

• My husband tends to talk too much while we are having sex. Once I snuck into the bedroom after he fell asleep, taped his mouth shut and told him what to do, what I was going to do to him, did it, and he still says that was one of the biggest turn ons ever.
    Anonymous

• I loved the one about taping the man's mouth shut..... if only I was that brave lol Seriously I wish he would talk some! Give me some verbal warning that I'd better hurry up cause it's almost too late.
    I brought toys in to our marriage to spice things up (not for him to be used on, but he's welcome to use them on me) we've tried creams, lotions, oils, gels, flavored stuff to enjoy on and with each other... my hubby seems to enjoy it most when I all but rape him, and take full control of the situation. I think there's a lot of performance pressure on them somtimes so I think they like to be told what we like, what we want and even more when we do all the work. Once in a while I'll put on something silky or wear nothing but an apron to cook in and make a point to bend over often in front of him.. I'm not kinky but I do like shock value lol
    Anonymous

• I read variations magazine to get some funky new ideas. Some of it's so raunchy I wouldn't dream of trying it, but it gets me all worked up so I'm ready to try new things.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:23 PM on Nov. 19, 2008