Anyone just getting good at blogging and want to follow mine so i can get some pointers from you..?

if so here is my site http://youngmama2three.blogspot.com/

i just started it.. but I have a clothing company that wants to link theirs to mine.. just fell into the perfect place at the perfect time.. but i need tips on how to get started so they can link mine! & if you want me to link yours i can as well, im pretty excited!

I also have lots of friends who own their own companies that i will be sharing stuff about & their deals-- so there is good stuff to come.. just need help starting out! thanks mamas!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Hi there. bloggin is a really rewarding experience. i do not have a ton of experience with things like mommy blogs or company blogs, but I do have a live journal blog account I have had for years. its currently deactivated, but i could reactivate it if there might be anything of use for you from my amatuer writings. i am checking your blog now, its got nice attention grabbing colors. much better than mine. if you would like me to reactivate mine and you can look at it. tell me what you think and maybe we can help eachother ? teamwork . i will send you a PM
    m3rryweather

Answer by m3rryweather at 9:16 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• oh sorry I cant send you a pm. i just saw that i wil try and contact you through your blog. i hope that that is ok
    m3rryweather

• http://m3rryweather.livejournal.com/profile i cannot seem to find your contact info so I am risking putting this out in public on cafemom , i think its likely safe enough though right now. i hope it helps you in some way
    m3rryweather

Answer by m3rryweather at 9:21 PM on Feb. 24, 2011

• i just saw that im anonymous.. i always accidently post anonymous!! is that you following me on my blog? i only have 4 followers since i just started :) lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:12 PM on Feb. 25, 2011

• get friends from all websites...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:24 PM on Feb. 28, 2011