I am asking for help in a prayer for the DH and me (court tomorrow)

Tomorrow is a very important day, a hearing is set to enforce visitation for the DH (Will) to be able to see his son Nathan. DH ex (April) did not let him see him in over a year and a half. We took her to court so she can be found in contemp and she is still making everything as difficult as she can. Even going as far as making false allegations. Please post a prayer for us, it would be greatly appretiated.

CynCity281

Asked by CynCity281 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• been there done that!!! i usually go to court twice a month. once for support and once for visitation. good luck!! prayers are on the way! :)
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 5:07 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• prayers to you!
    Belovedmoonpixi

Answer by Belovedmoonpixi at 5:12 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Praying
    jilligan362

Answer by jilligan362 at 5:14 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• You need to be asking for affidavits from people you know, rather than prayers from people you don't.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:06 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I will definitely send good vibes and prayers your way.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 7:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Excuse me for asking, but are you the same woman who posted about the unusual troubles in her house? Because if you are, this seems to be morphing into something big for you, in my opinion, anyway
    lilymar

Answer by lilymar at 8:31 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Dear Heavenly Father go before this family and grant them favor in the name of Jesus. We thank you in advance in Jesus name amen.
    ptomom678

Answer by ptomom678 at 10:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• May the judge see the truth and rule accordingly.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 7:47 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Three times three. Let justice be done for you and Will. Bind April from doing harm. Harm to herself and harm to others. So be it.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 11:22 AM on Feb. 23, 2011