Pregnant and tired!

im 34 and 7 weeks pregnant with my third. my other two kids are 9 and 7. i know im older but i just feel so tired and run down. im fine one minute then the next i feel like i could sleep for days. my dr took me out of work last week and im off this week because the kids have off from school. it feels like the longest week ever. i feel bad because i dont have alot of energy for my two kids. anyone go through this?

mykidsmom86

Asked by mykidsmom86 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• yes i went through this with my 3rd and 4th babies. I have 4 boys ages 6, 4 1/2, almost 3 and 10months old. I had my first son when i was 34 and my 4th son when i was just about to turn 40 so i became very tired when i was pregnant with my 3rd son and especially my 4th son. I had him 10months ago and it seems like i am still tired most of the time....but he still gets up to nurse 2 times in the night so maybe it will get better for me. I hope it gets eaiser for you soon and congrats on the baby:)
    team21

Answer by team21 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• yeah im 39 weeks and have been getting pretty tired maybe its my body telling me to rest
    Tarrahs2011

Answer by Tarrahs2011 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Yes I'm a wimp. I'm 36 weeks and on my first and I'm exhausted all the time!
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:25 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• I am 35 weeks pregnant and this pregnancy has exhausted me like no other since the very beginning. But I also found out I was slightly anemic so that contributed to my fatigue.
    lovelyheaven271

Answer by lovelyheaven271 at 5:25 PM on Feb. 22, 2011