Well..i failed..how bad is this?

so i was trying soooooooooooooooooooo hard to hold my full bladder...my appointment is at 1pm and its 12:22pm

i peed myself a little and it was all coming out so i had to rush to the bathroom and i peed my whole bladder out...

I have my ultra sound at 1!! =[

how bad is this? is this going to affect the U.S. A LOT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Drink up right now. They need the full bladder to measure your cervix, but after that they'll usually let you go to the bathroom before they finish. You should have time to drink and let it fill back up.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:26 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Yeah they can't get all the measurements without a full bladder start drinking water now you may be able to drink enough to make the measurements possiable
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 12:26 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I'd start drinking NOW & if they its not enough they will let you know. Dont feel bad about peeing youself. I did it once at the actual apointment. The lady "Ok done, you can go pee now". I got in the bathroom but before I could get my unides down I peed in them. I threw them away in the bathroom! lol Good think I didnt pee on my pants! Good luck to you.
    Anonymous

• this is fine as long as you drink a couple of water bottles before your appointment
    Anonymous

• ~sorry about all the typos...silly baby on my lap~
    Anonymous

• You really only need to drink about a 32 oz cup..like one of those quik trip cups...so you will probably be fine if you just keep drinking on the way there.
    Anonymous

• IM DRINKING UP FAST!!!! i got half hour! i think i can fill it! they usually make me sit and wait anyway so that should give me a bit more time! so im drinking up FAST
    Anonymous

• I have a sono at 1:00 today too and they never told me to have a full bladder.I have to pee now but I'm holding it!
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I have been at the office waiting for my ultrasound appt, but unable to hold it anymore. The nurse told me to go ahead into the bathroom and pee a little, just enough to take the extreme discomfort away. Do you know how hard it is to just pee a little when your bladder is about to burst? So I peed some, but not all and then drank some more while I waited.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• yeah im drinking up fast and i already have to pee myself..that was FAST! lol
    Anonymous