I feel so alone...and my SO doesn't giva sh*t

I am freaking out and so stressed! My rapist got out of prison yesterday morning and I have to face him in court next week, Wednesday. We have no money for the holidays Thanksgiving OR Christmas!! I accidentally over filled my gas tank and owe the gas station money I can't pay. My SO is being such an ass to me right now. My daughter had a seizure at school this morning...I NEED his love and support and understanding!! He acts like all this is happening to him and that I do not even exist!

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 12:28 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• All bad/good things happen in threes. He got out of jail, financial probs, and baby's health, that's IT, it's time for good things to start happening! Get through this tough time but look up and know that you will get through this, none of these problems will stay! Make sure your daughter drinks enough water because dehiydration can cause seizures! Water! Not coke or milk or whatever! As far as you SO, well, mine i know gets agro and angry when he doesn;t like something happening. Wehn we were dating and I had to put my cat to sleep, he was MEAN to me but I found out later, that's his way of coping with pain. try to tell him you need a bit of support and he may or may not come around, but if he doesn't, keep your distance and try not to feed his anger! No men are perfect, but that doesn't mean you should leave him, just seek comfort elsewhere, like here?
    Monnek

Answer by Monnek at 12:45 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Bless your heart its seems its raining hard on you all at once. Try to take it one hour at a time and one day at a time. Tell your SO its time you had a serious chat about your relationship and if he doesn't seem to care or bother then get rid of him..you are better off without him if thats the case.
    wwwmom0000308

Answer by wwwmom0000308 at 12:37 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I tried anwsering this already...sniff

Believe in God he will see you through this don't be stubborn. Just ask and you shall recieve.

Unless of course you don't believe in him. Start beileving!!!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• We all know guys are crap for being comforting anyways! That's why they aren't mothers!
    Monnek

Answer by Monnek at 12:46 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Oh sweetie....what a week you're having. First of all....I don't begin to know what you're going through with going to court and having to face your rapist. You are a brave woman. Draw strength in yourself and know that you're helping yourself and other potential victims by being so strong and brave. Thankgiving......If you don't have any money for Thanksgiving dinner...a food pantry in your community may be able to help with that or if you have family near by....go spend it with them. There's nothing better than having family around for love and comfort in good times and bad.
    Christmas - there's the Angel Tree or other wonderful charities. You're not alone out there - so many people need help during these times. Your gas station issue....If the gas station is willing to work with you...make arrangements for payment with them and be sure to follow through.
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:47 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Cont.... They may understand and let you pay a little at a time. I'm sorry to hear about your daughter - Is she under medication? I hope she's okay now. And last....I'm sorry about your SO...he's probably stressed out also. Not that it makes it right but don't worry....it'll be okay and everything will work out. I'll say a prayer for you...HUGS!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 12:48 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• that is so true, what monnek said, "We all know guys are crap for being comforting anyways! That's why they aren't mothers! ".
    talk to him, if he doesnt get his shit together, leave him. trust me, your better off without him. when unfortunate things happen to me, i pray. it makes me feel whole, and things do start to get better.
    as long as your family has eachother, and everyone is healthy and has food on the table for the holidays, then that will be great. doing something on the holidays, or renting a movie and watching it together as a family is just as good as getting presents. good luck hun.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 12:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• and, your SO needs to grow up. im sure its stressful for the both of you, but he doesnt need to be treating you like that!
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 12:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I know how you feel. Sometimes my hubby acts like that and it real hurts my feelings but I just call and talk to my friends or sister and let him know he was being an ass later
    moviestartaal

Answer by moviestartaal at 1:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Thank you ladies so much!! I do feel better venting it on here. My SO called me and told me he was sorry and that when dinner is over tonight, he wants to spend time alone with me and we can talk. He does act like an ass when he is worried about stuff, but in the mean time, I don't get any support.
    My daughter and one of her other sisters (I have 3) have epilepsy. They are both on medications but they are not completely regulated yet, so we are kind of in a wait and see game....ugh! She is feeling better now and both don't get scared anymore from the seizures....they do better than mamma does!!

*cont'd*
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:51 PM on Nov. 19, 2008