Planing for dinner for tomorow

Do u guys plan for the dinner from the first day? Let's disgest this. Don't only reply. Stay togther to coman and than go back again and put anthoer commen, plz. So if u plan for dinner from now for tomorow give me ideas?

lelly1019

Asked by lelly1019 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I try to plan at the beginning of the week what we are going to have for dinner every night...
    Last night~ baked chicken, peas, mashed potatoes
    tonight~ grilled porkchops, greenbeans, and mac n cheese
    tomorrow~ smoked sausage/veggie stir fry over a bed of pasta
    thursday~ turkey spaghetti and salad
    friday~ pot roast potaoes and carrots
    saturday~ turkey burgers on the grill and sweet potato fries
    However, I often forget to take the meat out of the freezer and may need to tweak the menu a little
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 5:43 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I can't plan from the begining of the week, things could happen and all the list change.
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Oh it definately changes from time to time, depending on if I really feel like cooking or decide to go out one night. But this is my provisional menu... :)
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 5:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• no I just get something I want out in the morning to let it thaw out. I do however have planned on what we are having Thursday, but that is because I have so much to do I wont have time to cook. My DD gets home from school at between 2:43 and 3 then I have to help her with homework then I have to give both girls a bath because my oldest has ballet on thursdays I have to get my youngest dressed and then my oldest in her ballet clothes then I have to have her hairup out of her face. Then I have to get a shower and shave and stuff cause I have a doctors appointment Thursday with my OB lol. (I am pregnant). Then I have to get dressed and have my hair done. Then have the kids at my moms by 530 since my appointment is at 6 lol. My mom is taking her to ballet this week so see with everything I have Thursday I don't have time to cook so it is tv dinners for dinner that day lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• It depends on what I'm craving, and what I'm in the mood for I never plan a whole week maybe a couple of days my taste buds change so much that in my mind I'll want something then when I actually get it I don't want it so I take it day by day
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 2:10 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Me 2 I can't plan for the hole week. I only plane for at least 5 days but this some time
    lelly1019

Comment by lelly1019 (original poster) at 2:18 AM on Feb. 23, 2011