Should i get a boppy?

has anyone used them? would you recommend?

mykidsmom86

Asked by mykidsmom86 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I loved the boppy with both of my children for nursing. The baby and you are very comfortable. When I nurse, I become very tired... to the point of falling asleep (it sounds really bad, but its happened more than a few times) If I didnt have the boppy, my infants would have fallen. It gives you support and they are are great! Love them!
    CynCity281

Answer by CynCity281 at 5:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• if you're nursing yes, get a boppy. i formula fed and never ever use mine, however my hubby loves it. Not only does he use it to feed our daughter, but he likes it for naps. I've heard they're great for plane rides too. Boppy's can also be used when they baby is older to help support sitting up as well as some tummy time. Pretty universal, just hate it for feeding.
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 7:17 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• If you want to get a nursing pillow, I'd highly recommend "My Brest Friend" instead of the boppy. I had both with my first one, and I liked that one much better...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Haha I recommend it! If you check my question on the 'I can't live without it' baby item, 99% of the answers say Boppy/nursing pillow!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• If you cannot find the one she talked about I would get the Boppy. I loved mine!
    Rosiecheeks309

Answer by Rosiecheeks309 at 5:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I have one I used when I nursed my son. Iended up using it for everything else, lol. And now my DS (3) and I fight over it now lol. :-) I love it. I use it when laying on the couch or I put my laptop on it lol
    mrsmommy2007

Answer by mrsmommy2007 at 6:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I loved my boppy 12 years ago, it was great for nursing or just to let your baby sit up a little, worth it
    laur1963

Answer by laur1963 at 6:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I think the boppy is the least expensive nursing pillow out there.. could be wrong?... i heard great things about the nursing pillow someone mentioned.. but ive never had one! I loved my boppy! we used it for more than nursing.. for tummy time so they could look around.. for back time so they had something to hold them half way up when laying on the floor!
    mohme2three

Answer by mohme2three at 6:16 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I never used it for nursing. I only used it to support the newborn when placed on the couch or something. And that only lasted until they could roll over. Then it never got used again.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 6:35 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• i liked the boppy but only for sitting her up and stuff. Im a big chested girl so the boppy wasnt no help for me at all. Good luck. But you should get one even if its not to use while nursing
    tabetha_w

Answer by tabetha_w at 7:16 PM on Feb. 22, 2011