Anyone use or know someone who used Identigene Paternity Test?

It's not a legal thing. But we aren't together no more and he kinda wants to know so it is out of his mind. Lol. So I was curious if anyone has ever used this and if they liked it or not? I only know one person and it worked for them.. Just curious.

BraydinsMommy09

Asked by BraydinsMommy09 at 5:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in General Parenting

• I know a person who bought one on a whim and didn't read the box. Sure walgreens had it on sale for $19.99 but it costs several hundred to mail to lab. not like a home pregnancy test.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 6:02 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Yeah it comes out to about $150 for results and lab fees and test. Not cheap. Cheaper then going to the health department for one, speciallly since its just a mind settling thing not a court or legal issue.
    BraydinsMommy09

Comment by BraydinsMommy09 (original poster) at 6:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• We used it for my the baby my husband's ex's baby to detremine if it was his. Yes, it cost some money, but it set our mind at ease. He found out it was his child (they were together when we split up for a year, and when she found out that we were talking about getting back together, she poked holes in the condoms with a needle, and then stopped her BC....still half his fault for continuing to sleep with her i know, but thats a sad way to try to keep a man...hes still got back with me, 3 months later, after she'd done that, but before she'd told him she was prego....dont ask me...this chick is crazy). either way, though its not legal, we know the outcome, and can do what we can now to do whats right for the child involved.
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 12:38 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• Yeah she sounds crazy! Thank you for the input, it kind of really helped me make my choice on doing it! :)
    BraydinsMommy09

Comment by BraydinsMommy09 (original poster) at 10:26 AM on Feb. 23, 2011