• In the Spotlight:

what's the fastest way to GAIN weight?

alright you guys, i dont want to look like a stick in the christmas pictures this year so if anyone knows a sure-guaranteed way to gain at least 5 pounds in a month PLEASE let me know what it is, i've tried eating more and doing less but it didn't work, anyone have any good suggestions?

HisAnointed08

Asked by HisAnointed08 at 12:33 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Lots of sweets, several sodas a day, potatoe chips & dip, PIZZA ,McDonald's everyday oh wait that was what I ate and thats why I'm on a diet! :) lol! That will do it and FAST believe me!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 9:49 AM on Nov. 20, 2008

• Ummmm...maybe drink a lot of milkshakes? or something else that is very caloric.
    jenniferlee_12

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Go to the health food stor that way you can get something that is healthy to help you gain weight. you dont want to gain weight eatingbad stuff or you will not look healthy. Try lifting wights. that is a ggod way to put lbs on that look sexy
    bubblebean

Answer by bubblebean at 12:41 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• *good
    bubblebean

• healthily? Idk...all i know is Americans have TONS of sugar in their diets which is the cause for the obesity.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I think the movie stars all swear by pancakes and milkshakes. Maybe lots of cheesey sides, like augratin potatoes. I wish I had your problem hon. I look like a bloated seacow every year! LOL!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• How about some super-healthy avocados? Put them on sandwiches and in salsa. Yum!
    3are_a_blessing

Answer by 3are_a_blessing at 6:10 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Barley water works.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 6:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2008