JOB From Home?

I have been looking for a JOB from home... No calling due to my young kids are with me. I was looking for chat or something along those lines... Or even paid to post or something that is legit.

Thanks Ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• I'm looking for something similar. Wish I could help.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 6:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I have never heard of that kind of job.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 6:25 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I've heard that you can be a Medical Transcripter from home or something like that.
    Good Luck...and I wouldn't advise doing Melaleuca or any pyramid type of thing...or anything that pays by commission only.
    Been there/Done that!
    Missikat75

Answer by Missikat75 at 6:28 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Unfortunately a lot of people are looking for that kind of work. My best suggestion is to do medical transcriptioning...but you do need to take classes for that.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 6:29 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• My DD is tutoring online to earn money for extras, since her DH is not making quite enough for a 5 family household. Plus she is going to school to finish up getting her Bachelors Degree. I don't know how she does it with one school age child and two toddlers.
    Spicelynn

Answer by Spicelynn at 6:32 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• As medical offices and hospitals move to Electronic Medical Records, or EMR, medical transcription and billing/coding will no longer be viable careers.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:49 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:50 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I blog about work at home opportunities and ideas.  You're more than welcome to read my blog at Mavi's Home Work.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• HOMECAREERSUCCESS.COM you will find what ou are looking for. Other charge !9.99 for a similar list, this list is FREE.

Real work at home non-phone work too. Happy hunting!

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:54 AM on Feb. 23, 2011