I often wonder how it would be having one at a time do you??

First of all I would like say I love being a triplet mommy! But, days like today make me wonder how is it with one kid at a time, do you feel like you get/have more time to enjoy your children when they come one at a time?

Or yous with trips how do you get that time to spend with one kid?

tripletmom28

Asked by tripletmom28 at 6:32 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I don't have triplets, but I do have twins. I had an only child for 11 years, and then I had the twins. With my singleton leaving the house was an easier task in the early days, and I felt like she had plenty of undivided attention throughout her early years. With my twins I do sometimes feel stressed that neither of them gets the same amount of individual attention that their older sister got, and I do sometimes feel guilty about it. I make a point to do small things with each of my kids individually, and my husband does the same. A lot of times I take only one child with me when I go shopping, and I leave the others home with Daddy. I don't know how old your babies are, but I can tell you it has continued to get easier in many ways with my twins as they have gotten older.

TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 6:51 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• They r adorable!!!!! U r really blessed!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 6:34 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Bless you! I have 5 single children and I am so glad they came one at a time.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:38 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• They are precious!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:34 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I had 3 kids under 3 (all singletons) and it was crazy. I really don't know what it's like to have just 1 baby/toddler at a time. There are 15 months and 13 months between the first 3. There was no time to do anything and I spent my days just trying to not lose my mind. They are 10, 9 and 8 now and I also have an almost 5yo and a 7mo. I was so freaking bored when it was just the youngest girl after my 8yo started kindergarten. And she was bored so constantly bugging me because she had no one to play with. At least when the other 3 were little they had each other to play with. I'm sure it will be the same when she starts kindy in the fall and it's just me and the baby at home. He's going to drive me nuts from boredom.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2011