Does your dh/so run off and spend the entire day doing what he wants with the guys

Does it ever bother you

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 6:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• My hubby used to drink with his friends, and it did bother me. He has stopped drinking, and he spends more time with me than his friends. I love sober hubby.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 7:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Nope, I had to talk him in to joining a bowling league (although he did end up joining two different leagues), and horseshoes and golf in the summer. He's the type that if I'm home he's usually home too.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Not usually, but it would be wonderful to have the freedom of me and LO doing what we want. Two free women. Make it Saturday. Garage sales, dance class, lunch, walk, movie, eat what we want, when we want. Please take off with the boys!!!!!!
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 6:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Never. The only guys my hubby ever hangs out with are our sons and son-in-law. They go to a couple of Nascar races each year, and we gals are always thankful that we don't have to go and that they can have a good time without us.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• My DH likes to go fishing. No it does not bother me.

Answer by louise2 at 6:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Occasionally, he'll go out with just the guys. Maybe once or twice a year. We usually go out together, if he's going out with only guys...i often tag along & he wants me to.

I go out with the girls more than he doe with the guys.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Once in awhile he will go to tractor shows with his guy friends. But once in awhile I spend time with my knitting friends too.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 6:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I guess it wouldn't bother me so much if there wasn't so much drinking involved and had a car..he comes home late and drunk
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 7:01 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Never
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• He is sort of a homebody. But he knows he can always do something like that all I ask is the courtesy of knowing enough in advance to plan. I don't feel it is my place in our relationship to dictate to him what he can and can not do. I trust him to not do anything to endanger our family's well being or our relationship. This works both ways for us. Sometimes mom needs a day out too :)
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 7:47 PM on Feb. 22, 2011