When do you think gas will go to $4.00 a gallon?

My prediction: by the end of next month.

tinamatt

Asked by tinamatt at 6:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Today~ $3.53 here..... If current situations become a trend, I think by the end of the summer we will be past $5.00 Possibly even 6-7 this time next year....

***

Do you remember the Obama Mommas singing barry's praises following his inauguration and saying "look at how quickly the price of gas DROPPED after Bush left!!" Wonder where they, and THIS WOMAN are now?! :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:32 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• If it is $4 now (which it IS in CA)..... Imagine what the summer will bring, if current conditions become a trend.... And Bush is no where in sight for the lib blogs to blame, too... tsk tsk.. Whatever will they do without Bushie.....

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I think we need to start drilling NOW in our own reserves, open up the Gulf, and build our own refineries. We can't keep depending on the Middle East to provide us oil.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Tomorrow... I actually wouldnt be surprised.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Do you remember the Obama Mommas singing barry's praises following his inauguration and saying "look at how quickly the price of gas DROPPED after Bush left!!" Wonder where they, and THIS WOMAN are now?! :o)

She should be on the Motivational Poster titled, "Ignorance is Bliss"

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:43 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• If it is $4 now (which it IS NEARING in CA)....

Sorry..... Keyboard (1) Me(0 )
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Highest Gas Prices in February Since 1990

"The U.S. weekly average price per gallon is $3.19, up 54 cents from a year ago, and slightly higher than last week's $3.14. This was the highest price posted during the month of February since 1990, when the data became available"

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• This is horrible and unnecessary. Luckily my hubby had an old truck that gets 50 miles to the gallon. It is an 82 Datson. My hubby is an excellent Mechanic, so at the age we are it will last us. It uses Diesel which is more expensive, but 500 miles on one tank versus 20 miles a gallon of gas is better.

I simply do not understand the idiots behind this and it infuriates me. I have several GC who are under 10 who will really suffer when they are adults.
    PA-PAGrandma

Answer by PA-PAGrandma at 8:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I hate to think it but, sometime this spring!!!!
    tripletmom28

Answer by tripletmom28 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 22, 2011