After an c-section how can i lose weight?

I think its so much harder to lose it the having it vag.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had a CS and lost it right as soon as I was allowed to work out. I just did crunches and got down to a size smaller than before I got pregnant. I dont know how but it worked for me :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 12:55 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• O wow your so lucky! i suck at crunches lol
    Anonymous

• I had a c-section and had to use one of those wide blet things (not sure what they're called)! But since my grandma lives across she was the one who took care of me. She said don't eat bread, tortillas, rice, chew gum, blow balloons, etc. etc. etc. i was like uh-huh, so what do i eat? then like one month passed and she brought me the biggest breakfast plate ever with pancakes and french toast and some eggs and sausage patties...it was delicious!!! I lost all the weight and then some!
    Anonymous

• Breastfeeding alone burns hundreds of calories and that is not only healthy for your baby, but it gives YOU a jump start in shedding pounds...I had 3 cesareans...you usually have to wait 6 weeks before excersizing. Light walking, though is fine. After 6 weeks, I started with pilates...its a good way to stay fit and not feel so...tired and worn out
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 3:18 PM on Nov. 19, 2008