Employed and have a job interview

I am employed and have an ok job and not really relevant with what I went to school for. I dont enjoy it at all but the money is decent and I cant really complain. Well last night I was online and decided to try applying for jobs related to my field of study--accounting. Well I got a call this morning from a prospective employer that really wants to meet with me. Should I take time off and go to the interview or just stick to my job

KayGia0704

Asked by KayGia0704 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Money & Work

• Go to the interview.

Answer by louise2 at 7:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• INTERVIEW you should better yourself if you have the chance :D
    spitfire06

Answer by spitfire06 at 7:25 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I was in a job that was a very long drive right after giving birth so I did the same thing and I just took a vacation day and went to the interview and ended up getting a better paying job closer to home. I would definitely do it.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:41 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• You should absolutely go on the interview! Do your research, and be prepared with great questions and great answers. Be sure to send a thank you note to everyone you meet with, as soon as you get home.

Good luck!!

Answer by rkoloms at 7:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Go to the interview! It's better to be happy, it's what you went to school and paid for and its probably going to be more money honey!
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:32 AM on Feb. 24, 2011