Why do people care so much about a group on cafemom?

Some people are so caught up in this cafemom stuff that they seem to care TOO much about their groups. I am on here everyday usually but it doesn't affect me like that and I wanted to know why some people are so caught up in it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Because by and far cafemom has alot of young moms and with that often comes drama. As women age and get older they dont need to find drama and actually avoid it. People need to just mind their own business. If a group isnt for you, is something youre against, or whatever then big deal. Dont join it. Why spend time complaining about it? Go take care of your kids, take a walk, a hot bath, or call a friend in real life. Theres much more to focus on then cafemom groups.
    Anonymous

• Maybe it's a release for them or possibly their kids are grown and find it fun. Maybe their husbands are always gaming and this is what they do. IDK, there could be many reasons. But I've noticed that some can get carried away...and some may just come on here to bash others. Those are the ones that I wish would decide to try computers games instead......LOL
    Anonymous

• How about because they make friends here. I have several friends that are now real life friends that came from my groups. I am assuming you mean this in a negative way, but I am caught up in my groups because that is how we keep in contact.
    ImNewHere

Answer by ImNewHere at 4:22 AM on Nov. 22, 2008