Is anyone here with Fibroids, PCOS and a blocked left fallopion tube ttc?

I am 24 years old and have been diagnosed with Fibroids, PCOS and a blocked fallopian tube(left). I would really like to know where I stand in getting pregnant because my husband and I really need a child in the house.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I have PCOS. I was diagnosed January 2009. I found out I was pregnant April 16, 2009. I was put on Metformin and Provera to regulate my cycles. It worked. Good luck! I hope everything works out for you.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 8:36 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Thanks for your answer Snewo. Really appreciate it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:41 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I'm having PCOS. I did a lot of research on PCOS and a lot of it says that it would be difficult to conceive. I was given metformin 850mg to help regulate my menses so that i could ovulate. And guess what....3 months down the road, i conceived. But because I had a high fever, i lost my baby at 8 weeks. So there is chances of conceiving if you get to the right gynae or doctor to check on your issues.

All the besst!!
    babymel6070

Answer by babymel6070 at 4:19 AM on Feb. 24, 2011