What do you think about candy cigarettes?

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 7:45 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I dont like them....it just encourages kids to smoke....I remember getting them when i was little and i thought it was the coolest thing ever....now that i have a child i know why my mom was so pissed when she found out that my grandparents got them for us....I remember hearing my mom yelling at my grandparents saying why dont you just throw a real pack at her....yeah....not a good night....the candy didnt taste all that great anyways lol

Anonymous

• I haven't even seen a candy cigarette since I was a little kid. Not the greatest idea for a candy though, that's for sure.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Now, as an adult, I don't think it's that great an idea, but I remember when I was a kid, I used to LOVE them (we actually had chocolate ones, not candy), and it never really made me want to smoke real cigarettes... So I guess I'm neutral on it.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I used to absolutely love buying candy cigarettes when I was a kid! The kind of minty taste was good too! My parents used to buy them for me all the time. They're just candy.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 7:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I havent seen those in forever..but I used to eat them all the time.

I think its a bad concept. Seriously why do kids need candy ciggeretts?? NOT saying it setting them up to smoke..but they make enough things into candy that Ciggeretts do not need to be on the list lol
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 8:02 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I used to get them a lot as a kid and never once had any urge to smoke a cigarette. And now, at age 24 I have never tried smoking anything. I though they were fun and have honestly not seen them in years!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 7:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Wow, I haven't even seen those since I was a kid. Now that I'm a mom, bad idea. Loved them as a kid though.
    IrishPennMom

Answer by IrishPennMom at 7:58 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• bad example
    LovelyLexy84

Answer by LovelyLexy84 at 8:05 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I ate them all the time when I was little and it never made me want to smoke and I don't smoke now but I'd still light up on a candy cigarette.
    genagina

Answer by genagina at 8:24 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• They are good. (if pot isn't a gate way drug, candy isn't a gate way cig).
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 22, 2011