skin problems

ever since I had kids my skin has been breaking out badly and been very red nothing I use works on it, anyone have any suggestions?

Tayleina

Asked by Tayleina at 3:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Health

• I use Aveeno bath treatment, it works wonders! Then I use Eucerin ( a really thick lotion) and that helps too.
    bethany_smith

Answer by bethany_smith at 3:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Aveeno is awesome stuff! We used the bath soap and lotion for my kids since they had really sensitive skin. Try not to take scorching hot showers and see if showering every other day helps. Also, you might try rinsing your laundry in the washer 2 times instead of once. You could have developed an allergy to your soap. Maybe you could try something that is dye-free and fragrance-free.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 4:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I know of a great lotion for skin problems. PM me for more info if you are interested.
    MentorByDesign

Answer by MentorByDesign at 5:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I am very strong advocate of using Proactiv. My skin was really bad and I tried all of the instore products and out of desperation I ordered Proactiv and have never loved my skin more. Try it you will never use anything else.
    Supermom253

Answer by Supermom253 at 2:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• All very good info mine is this usually if your skin is breaking out its from something on the inside comming out. Try cleansing with Clean Start or using a probiotic to fight the bacteria inside you off. check my site from the bottom of my profile page.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 6:12 PM on Jul. 9, 2008