What to do?

I'm 17, i'm almost 15 weeks pregnant, i dont know who my babys father is because i dont remember having sex at the time of conception. Abortion is not an option, but i dont know if i want my baby. A little bit of help? i've spent so many nights & days crying because i dont know who the father is or if i even want it..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 PM on Nov. 19, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• Adoption.
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 12:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• What about adoption?
    http://faq.adoption.com/questions/where-can-i-find-adoptive-parents-for-my-baby.html

Answer by gemgem at 12:53 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• You need to relax first. Do you have a drug or alcohol reason that you don't know who you had sex with. Have you had lots of random sex. Have you talked to your parents?
    Anonymous

• Adoption........adoption.........
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:58 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• I agree. Adoption. You will know by the time you have him/her whether you want to keep or not. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• there is always adoption and you definitely need someone to talk to!if family is not an option then i would look into some kind of angencies for pregnant teens. what you need is some support right now and i'm afraid that it is support that we probably cant give you however i know that alot of us will be here for you if you do need to talk (am i right ladies?) please find a better source. good luck too you
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 1:06 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• Adoption! Im glad to hear that killing your baby isnt an option, KUDOS TO YOU! You are braver than many, in your situation! You could be an answer to someones prayer! Good luck in life!
    heartstory6

Answer by heartstory6 at 1:13 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• First off, I know it may not seem like it... but this is not the worst that could have happened. You are going to be ok, really you are. If anything this may make you a stronger better person, just be ready to grow up a bit. If you don't remember having sex (sadly this sometimes happens lol) could there be anyone else who was maybe there with you or around who could help you narrow the papa search? I would not tell them your prego, but try too seek some help in at least knowing the names of all the guys who where there. continued...

Cris1128

Answer by Cris1128 at 1:33 PM on Nov. 19, 2008

• ...As far as keeping the baby gos, I'm really glad you don't think of abortion as an option. That's very strong of you. Take your time in deciding what to do once the babe is born, after all you have 9mon. But keep in mind what kind of a life you want this child to have, and how many people out there want to have babies and can't. Also, talk to your mommy, she is about to be your new best-friend (after the anger if there is any). Good luck, all the best, and feel free to message me any time to talk.
    Cris1128

• Also consider the fact that once you give your baby away you may never see it again or even know what happens in its life. open adoptions are not legally enforeable (if you seek one that is) so dont count on that. dont feel you have to provide childless couples with a baby just because you are pregnant. like someone said already you have month to decide what to do. dont automatically think adoption is always the best option. sometimes it turns out not to be. just some food for thought.
    Anonymous