Just a vent about the day and how it has sucked dirty monkey butt all day and evening

I'm alone without a car... loving chithead went snowmobiling (yes I miss pelled chithead)
No school ....bored kids
teenager has friend over, friend uses my bathroom to prissy herself up..long black hair fills the sink and it is trashed...my kid had short blonde hair and so do I so I know who it was...irritates me when people are pigs!
then after i clean up the sink/vanity I use the bathroom and sat in my son's pee, asked him why needs to do pee on the seat and he tells me sometimes he can't help it. fine your a cute kid won't get mad this time, but grrr.. anyway
I am suspecting my chithead is at a bar and call around and find him and his lame ass story about eating a pizza...whatever bud..your at a bar getting your buzz on...I tell him to go grocery shopping when he is done just because he left me without a car to do the shopping. I am just irrittated!! and i don't care if I miss spelled that.....bottom line is I'm tired of being the one who has to take care of the kids and all their needs..I have no friends and hubby's family is cold as ice torwards me. He says it's not his problem and off he goes...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• ~*Giggles*~... title made me laugh!!! Or subject line.. whatever!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:52 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Hey you should start your own play group thats what I had to do and I started going to free events for kids meeting other mommy's to make playdates and maybe you can go to school online do something for yourself. I would start to find something for my own self thats how I started my own company and this weekend we are filming our first flick so we can get more funding.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• my husband is like this too. I told him to get his act together, or there's no point for me to stay and be a married SINGLE MOM.
    Anonymous