What do you do when you just feel like giving up?

1. Son had a bad seizure
2. Money was stolen from you and you can't prove it
3, Your husband had an affair and you don't know if the other woman is still in the picture.
4. Your husband tells you that he has to work all the Holidays again this year like last year!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Relationships

• ~*Hugs*~... only you will know what to truly do, or if you are even able to!

In your situation, have you thought about a therapist? Would insurance even cover one? Because lifting you and YOUR spirits will have to come before you figure out what if any steps need to be taken from there on out. I wish you the best of luck... ~*Warm Hugs*~... Hmmm, maybe ~*BEAR HUGS*~ are better here!!!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 8:55 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• Keep pushing forward as best as you can. Cry, eat something comforting, write all my thoughts and fears and then deal with the problem(s) as much as I can. Get some sleep!
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 8:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• hugsConcentrate on the son. The money is gone so just save it up again. Ask the other woman if it's over. She'll tell ya.

If he works all holidays then accept it. None of that is worth giving up on. Just give your son time and attention right now. He needs you

Answer by admckenzie at 9:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• First off I'd leave my dirty cheating husband. I would then get on my knees and pray.
    HKing01

Answer by HKing01 at 9:10 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• I agree with HKing01.
    RosaLeen

Answer by RosaLeen at 9:33 PM on Feb. 22, 2011