Ford Focus or Ford Taurus

I am looking at either getting a used Ford Taurus or Ford Focus. 4 door. i would love to hear from anyone who has either or both. thanks tell me what you have noticed good and bad thanks

WildCat73

Asked by WildCat73 at 8:57 PM on Feb. 22, 2011 in Shopping

• I have a Taurus and have never in 3 years had any problem with it. Sometimes you just get a bad car, but it doesn't mean all of that model are bad. I love mine.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 9:21 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• DO NOT get a Taurus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had one and the tranny had SO many problems, I had to take it back to the shop 6 times and my brother in law owns a transmission shop and the Ford Taurus, Ford Explorer and Dodge Caravan are the most frequent there.
    My mother in law has a Focus and has the base model and loves it.
    I hate Ford cars though.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:59 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• OOhh and I'm speaking of the older model Taurus...I have no idea about the new ones. They may have completely changed them and are wonderful now.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 9:00 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• We have a Ford Focus. It has been a great car. We have had it for three years now and still love it as much as the day we bought it. Carseat does eat up a lot of room in the backseat and my husband is around 5ft 10 inches tall and he has very little room between his head and ceiling. That's probably the only things we have had complained about since we got the car.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 9:08 PM on Feb. 22, 2011

• funny anon considering every chevy i have had has died on the road:P
    WildCat73

Comment by WildCat73 (original poster) at 5:39 AM on Feb. 23, 2011

• found on road dead lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Feb. 23, 2011